Here you will find a frequently updated list of hardware, software, services and tools that I use on a daily basis to get things done. [Last updated: January 19th, 2016]
- 1Password - The best way to manage all of your secure information.
- AlfredApp - The best search/launch utility on the planet.
- Chrome - My primary browser.
- Dropbox - Universal file-sync for frequently accessed files.
- Evernote - Keeps my notes/thoughts/ideas sync'd everywhere I go.
- Fake - Powerful automation for web application debugging, testing and usability studies.
- Google Drive - Great cloud storage/sync for long term back-up.
- MySQL WorkBench - My go-to MySQL GUI for Windows.
- PhpStorm - My IDE of choice.
- Pixelmator - A powerful, light-weight graphic editor.
- Sequel Pro - The best OSX application for managing MySQL databases.
- Sublime Text - My text editor of choice.
- 13" Retina MacBook Pro - The ultimate portable in my opinion.
- 32GB iPhone 6S+ - My latest iOS device.
- Custom Built PC - See here.
- Facebook - It's Facebook.
- Flickr - Where most of my photos live, great for archival.
- FreshBooks - Terrific, flexible and painless invoicing.
- GitHub - Social coding.
- Gmail - IMAP/Web mail at its finest.
- Instagram - A terrific way to filter/share photos with a variety of services.
- Last.fm - Keep track of everything you listen to.
- Shopify - Top notch cloud-based ecommerce platform.
- Spotify - The best music streaming service on the net.
- Stack Overflow - The best online forum for developers.
- Squarespace - A fantastic CMS-style platform for blogs, marketing sites, and more.
- Twitter - I tweet regularly about technology, music, life and the web.